This page contains the Terms and Conditions (T&C's) on which we (BLOCK Amsterdam V.O.F., Contactweg 47, 1014 AN Amsterdam) supply any of the products listed on our website meetblock.com. By ordering any of our products, you agree with these Terms and Conditions. If you have questions or feel unsure about any of the content please contact us before placing an order. To get you started we have listed some recurring terminology which is being used within this document:
Contract – means any purchase of items from our site between us and you for which these T&C’s are used for.
T&C's - Terms & conditions.
Conditions – means the standard T&C’s of the sale, including the Returns Policy and any special terms and conditions confirmed in writing by us.
Goods – means the products or services which we have sold to you in accordance with our T&C’s
We – means BLOCK Amsterdam, and “us” and “our” hold the same meaning.
1. If you need to contact us, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
2. Any transaction you enter into with us through our website is entered into BLOCK Amsterdam V.O.F., that owns and operates this website.
3. Our official company address is:
Contactweg 47, 1014 AN Amsterdam, The Netherlands
4. Our VAT number is NL858451116B01, and our company is registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce
under number 70766142.
About the use of this website and our communication
1. Accessing our website means that you automatically agree to our T&C's. If you do not agree with them then please do not use our website and leave it. Our website is provided to you for your personal use only.
2. If you choose to access this website from outside the The Netherlands you are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
3. We have made every effort to display the products as accurately as possible but cannot guarantee that the product images you see displayed on your screen are a totally accurate representation of the actual merchandise due among other reasons to the technical difference in monitors or screens you may use.
4. By placing an order through our website, you confirm that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, that the personal information which you provide when you register as a customer and place an order is true, accurate, current and complete in all aspects, and that you do not impersonate any other person.
5. We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represent the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the website.
6. We may provide links to other websites but if you follow these links you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability or content or privacy practices of such external sites.
7. All specifications, drawings and particulars of weights, sizes, colours and performance issued by us are approximate only.
Making a contract with us
1. When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. After receipt of your order there will be an order acknowledgment email send to you detailing the products and prices you ordered. If you do not receive such an email within 24hrs of placing your order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The order acknowledgment email is an acceptance of your order. Acceptance of your order and formation of the contract will only take place once we have confirmed an authorization for your order. This will be displayed on your screen at the time of payment confirmation.
3. You may order a product orders online at any time. Your submission of an order amounts to an offer to enter a contract to buy the products from us, and you cannot withdraw or cancel it except as specifically stated in these T&C's.
4. Please make sure that your SPAM filter does not cause you not getting our messages.
5. When placing an order you have agreed that these T&C's apply to such order.
1. We take great care in providing you with the right product information and prices. In the unlikely case that an error in pricing appears in goods that you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible.
2. BLOCK Amsterdam reserves the right to change the prices of products offered by its service form during the term of service, BLOCK Amsterdam will inform you of this 14 days in advance.
1. We send the goods that you have ordered through DHL Parcel or DHL Express. The place of delivery is deemed to be the shipping/delivery address that you provide in your order.
2. The Buyer (i.e. the person to whom the consignment is sent) will be the declarant and importer into the country for which the goods are destined. The consignee will be responsible for both customs clearance and payment of customs duties and local taxes where required.
3. We aim to process your order within 24 hours and estimate to deliver items in stock within 1-2 working days to most addresses within The Netherlands, Europe and the United States. To the more remote addresses in the world it could take 1-8 days (depending on the country). Visit DHL Parcel and DHL Express to learn more about the specific transittimes per country/address.
4. If the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know promptly, so that we can make a claim against the carrier. We will offer you the choice of a replacement or a full refund. Please see Returns Policy for further details.
You get a 30 day money back guarantee for any order placed on meetblock.com. You also get a limited warranty of 1 year if the product is faulty, does not match its description or has shortcomings and/or faults which occurred within the normal use of the product.
Payment and Consequences of Late Payments
1. We accept PayPal, Visa
, Mastercard, American Express, SEPA bank transactions and iDeal.
2. In case of late payments, for example because of insufficient funds in the account a charge for the amount of €1,- will be debited from your account to cover our extra costs. If payment after the first reminder is not made within the period prescribed therein, BLOCK Amsterdam reserve the right to terminate the service immediately, without prejudice to the right to compensation and the right to collect arrears and to recover the associated collection costs as well as to charge statutory interest.
Cancellation and Return Policy
1. This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault – for example, if goods are sent out in error, faulty of miss-described.
2. You have a legal right to cancel your contract up to 14 days after delivery. To do this please email us to discuss the matter further.
3. If in case of cancellation or agreed return, goods are failed to be returned to us, we will collect them, and we will charge you the direct cost of the collection.
4. The product must be returned in its original unopened packaging. If the the product is in anyway broken or tampered with we will not refund the product.
1. Please contact us in case you would like to return goods and we will advise you what to do next.
2. We will refund you, in line with our returns policy, within 14 days of receiving the order in our office, or when proof of return is given, whichever is earliest.
Returning your entire order
1. You have the right to return your entire order up to 14 days from receiving the products. The product must be returned in its original unopened packaging. If the label on the product is in anyway broken or tampered with we will not refund the product.
2. When returning your entire order you will receive a refund for the order you have returned within 14 days of receiving the order in our office, or when proof of return is given, whichever is earliest.
3. Return postage costs, in this case, will be the responsibility of the customer.
Returning part of your order
1. You have the right to return part of your order up to 14 days from receiving the products. The product must be returned in its original unopened packaging.
2. When returning part of your order you will receive a refund for the products you have returned to us along with your original shipping costs within 14 days of receiving the order in our office, or when proof of return is given, whichever is earliest.
3. Return postage costs, in this case, will be the responsibility of the customer.
Returning Faulty or Wrong Goods
1. If you receive your goods and there is a problem please contact us to discuss the matter further.
2. If the goods are found to be faulty within a reasonable time frame of receiving the items then you may reject them and claim a full refund. If the fault is found later on, or if there is a delay in making a complaint, you will still be entitled to a replacement. If a replacement is not available, you may claim a part or full refund for the faulty goods.
3. Please Note: No claim for faulty goods can be made if any of the following applies – damage caused deliberately or negligence, improper use or careless maintenance, normal wear and tear.
4. In the event that the wrong item/s have been sent to you, we will refund the amount you paid for your purchase, your original shipping costs and any costs incurred on your behalf for the return of the wrong item within 14 days of receiving the product in our office, or when proof of return is given, whichever is earliest.
5. Please see Returns Process for further details.
We do our utmost to provide you with the best information, products and services possible. In the case you do have a complaint or other comment to make please contact us by email at the earliest possibility clearly explaining the feedback you have. We will do our best to reply within 2 working days.
Liability and Indemnity
1. Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking these T&C's is strictly limited to the purchase price of the goods you purchased.
2. We shall not be liable for any indirect, or consequential loss of whatever nature, including damage to software or hardware (like smartphones), loss of income or revenue, loss of data, damage or loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, waste of management or office time however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable or any other indirect or consequential loss arising out of or in connection with your use of the website (including without limitation, any such loss arising out of or in connection with any order placed on the website, whether or not accepted by us).
3. You agree to indemnify us and our agents and officers, directors and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these T&C's by you. We may terminate your use of the website immediately if we consider that you have breached these T&C's.
This website’s content (including text, design layout, and images), are protected by copyright and are the property of BLOCK Amsterdam. Any use other than for your own personal and non-commercial use in line with the transactions and communications between you and us is not allowed without our express written permission.
These T&C's and all matters connected with any order you place on our website are governed by Dutch law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dutch courts in relation to all matters connected with, or arising out of, the website or any order you place on the website.
You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms to another person without our prior written consent, which we will not withhold unreasonably. We can transfer all or any of our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organization, but this will not affect your rights under these Terms.
1. These Terms apply to our information and offer to you, the agreement between us and any related communication. We may change our T&C's at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply to future orders.
2. In the event of any of these T&C's to be invalid or unenforceable the remainder of these Terms and Conditions will remain in place. No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
3. These T&C's and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of any contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
4. We each acknowledge that, in entering into a contract, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such contract except as expressly stated in these T&C's.
5. Neither of us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any Contract (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party's only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these T&C's.
These Terms & conditions were last updated on: 1 July 2018